We won a lovely set of Fabkins from Green My Lunchbox. Our pack was perfect for my kids--one boyish and one girly. They are nicely sized napkins made of 100% organic cotton, and wash & wear beautifully. The kids liked the designs embroidered on them. They offer a ton of cute choices besides the cars, even though we really liked the cars. And, imho, they aren't just for kids. I like a lot of the cute
The very sweet Paige who owns the company offered to host a giveaway on my blog and I asked her if we could tie it into the three year anniversary date. She was happy to do that and even added in a coupon code for my readers. :o)
Would you like to enter? You can win a 2 pack of your choice of napkin designs.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry on the main blog only, I'll put them into an Excel document based on comment # when I draw the winner.
1. First (mandatory) entry, visit Fabkins and tell me what design you'd choose!
Then for optional entries:
2. Follow my blog (see over on the left), leave a second comment.
3. Like/Fan me on Facebook (that's on the left also), leave a third comment.
4. Follow me on Twitter & retweet this giveaway, leave comment #4
5. Check out Green My Lunchbox and fan them on Facebook (seriously, Paige has great things going on there!), leave comment #5.
Now, if you really want a set of Fabkins of your own and don't want to wait for the giveaway, Paige is offering 20% off to my readers with the code BENTO20 at checkout. It's good through July 15th!
The giveaway will close next Friday, June 18, 11:59CST. I'll draw the winner that night or Saturday am (I am flying back home from Chicago that evening and we all know how reliable & on-time airlines are).
Disclosure: I was provided with Fabkins via a giveaway on another blog. I was provided with an additional set to give away to one of my readers. The opinions expressed in this review are completely my own. No additional compensation was received.